Hunter Pace Rules:
1. The white flag is always on your left and the red is on your right. In jumping classes, missed jumps result in disqualification.
2. Safety vests are required. Hard hats and boots with heels are required.
3. Ribbons are awarded for 1st through 3rd place. Points for the season are accrued for day and LAH season high point winners as follows: 1st place 6 points; 2nd place 5 points; 3rd place 4 points; 4th place 3 points; 5th place 2 points; 6th place 1 point. If there are fewer than 6 entries per class, points will be scaled back accordingly.
4. Only the best three positions on the same horse on the day count toward high point.
5. LAH trophies will be awarded only to a team containing at least one LAH member and must remain with the LAH member.
6. Multiple entries are allowed in the same class on the same horse or different horse with different partners.
7. Classes with less than three entries may be cancelled.
8. No jumping allowed during course walk.
9. No timing watches allowed.